The Washington, DC, Baltimore, New Jersey, Greater New York and Delaware Chapters of the National Association of African Americans in Human Resources and HR Girlfriends present a live webinar, The Art of Salary Negotiations, on Thursday, May 21 at 1:00PM EST.
HR Girlfriends founder Saná Rasul, PHR and Kim Keating of Keating Advisors will present a live, engaging conversation about negotiating your salary in a market dictated by your perceived value and your organization’s budget.
The webinar will discuss:
- The art of a successful salary negotiation.
- Navigating salary negotiations wearing dual hats, HR & Employee.
- Determining the value of your current position.&
- The high cost of not asking for what you want, and deserve.
- Serving as a key player when negotiating salary with potential employees.
Make sure to register here or email email@example.com.